Building the next generation of confident, well-adjusted cats!
Dogs aren’t the only ones who need early socialization and training. Kittens also benefit from early exposure to new experiences, which help them become confident, well-adjusted adult cats.
Kitten Kindergarten is open to kittens under 5 months of age, and includes:
- Clicker training
- Carrier desensitization and vet visit practice
- Paw desensitization and nail trimming
- Leash and harness training
- Exposure to new people, smells, sights, and sounds
- Important education about litter box management, scratching options, enrichment, and more
- Plenty of Q&A opportunities with members of the SF SPCA cat team!
Contact us at email@example.com or (415) 522-3536 if you have any questions regarding Kitten Kindergarten.
Frequency & Duration: 1 hour per week for 3 weeks
Fee: $85 per kitten (half price for the second kitten in a household; each kitten must have its own adult human handler)
Course prerequisites: Kittens must be 20 weeks of age or younger on the first day of class. Cats should be comfortable with gentle handling.
Location: Virtual classroom via Teams
Class includes: Handbook, homework, and certificate of completion
Class capacity: 6 kittens. At least one adult human per kitten must attend, and we ask for a maximum of two humans per kitten.
Wednesdays, September 23 - October 7, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Sorry, registration is now closed
Thursdays, October 8 - October 22, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Register Now!
Mondays, October 12 - October 26, 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm: Register Now!